Clear vision is a boon to us. Some times due to various factors the clarity gets affected. Among multitude of procedures Lasik offers painless and swift result.
LASIK also called Laser Eye Surgery or laser vision correction is a type of surgery which is done to retrieve clear vision of the eye. A refractive surgery, it helps cure eye defects like myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism. A laser called microkeratome is used to reshape eye’s cornea to enhance the clarity. Its main advantage is that it is permanent alternative to eyeglasses or contact lenses.
Two types of Lasik are:
- C- Lasik: Customized Lasik or C-Lasik is fast emerging laser procedure. Known as the next generation excimer laser it provides a finest shape to the exterior of the eye to allow an “ideal focus. After a detailed medical check up the patient is admitted to operation. In this microkeratome picks up the corneal flap of 160 microns. Within 20 to 60 seconds laser delivery is completed and the entire procedure will be over within 10 minutes.
- I-Lasik: A combination of IntraLase and Advanced CustomVue Technologies I-Lasik is the most commonly performed Lasik surgery today. In this doctors will check each eye individually and treatment will be based on the particular eye’s own “map”. Compared to other Lasik, the patient will no halo around eyes or receive better night vision.
Major advantages of Lasik Surgery are:
- Successful in most of the cases
- It is a painless surgery
- Fast recovery
- No bandages or stitches are required
- Lenses can be permanently removed
- Less chances of infection
Neera Eye Center offers Best Lasik Eye Surgery in New Delhi with the help of doctors and other staff.
Visit us: www.eye-care-hospital.com
Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org